Monday, November 15, 2021

Hey there-Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

Hi y'all! 

Happy Monday, hope your week is starting off right?! :)

I'm swinging in to share a card I made for the Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! Don't you just love these hops?!! :) 


Without further ado, here is my card...


Sweet, yeah?!...I kept things simple and just did a little coloring with colored pencils. I used an old Craftin Desert Divas stamp set, I actually had never even used until now! lol Seriously, why did I wait so long to use it?! lol I realized after coloring that have have a couple areas that I went over/outside the line a little but I think it's okay. ;) To finish my card off, I added a little bit of 'snow' and a die cut sentiment. Simple, right?!...

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great week and see you soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment