Monday, November 1, 2021

Make a wish...

Hi y'all! 

Happy November 1st and Monday, hope you're week is starting off right! :)

I'm swinging in today to share a 'just for fun' card, no challenges or anything. 

Again, I love coloring but it's seems that I continue to be slow at it. lol Though, I'm not complaining about it, I think it's soothing and part of me being slow is because I want things to be 'perfect' (whatever that may be?...). After coloring, I added a little touch of splatters and then stamped on the sentiment. I was going to leave things 'as is' but then added a touch of enamel dots to finish things off. What do you think?...Sweet, yeah?...

Well, that's all for me.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great week and see you soon! :) 

1 comment:

  1. It is such a sweet card. Take your time to color and enjoy the process. It's the crafter's therapy. Hope you are well Shelly!

    ReplyDelete