Friday, April 1, 2022

Guest Designer-Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

Hi y'all! 

Hope all is well?!...Today, I'm swinging in guesting at the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge! :) Thank you to everyone at the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge for having me!! Without further ado, let's get to the challenge! 

This time is all about coffee (and or tea) and rainbows...fun, right?!

As fun as this challenge is, I'm not gonna lie, I had a hard time thinking of something. lol I think the Christmas theme was throwing me for a loop and thus I had to look at some random photos online to come up with something. I still had fun, though it certainly was a challenge for me. ;) 

The sponsor for this challenge is Therm O Web and they are generously giving one lucky winner a $30 Them O Web gift code. Sweet, right?!...

Are you ready for a Christmas and rainbow challenge?!...Hope to see you join in on the fun! 

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day! 


1 comment:

  1. This is so BEAUTIFUL Shelly! Love how you were inspired!

    ReplyDelete