Monday, April 4, 2022

You're the ZEST

Hi y'all! 
Happy Monday, hope your week is starting off right?! :)

I'm swinging in today to share a 'just for fun' card. I'm still using up all those 'never been used/new to me' goodies. ;) 

Without further ado, here's my card...


Simple and more coloring. lol I'm still no professional when it comes to coloring but I sure do enjoy it! ;) I did a little ink blending for the background (just on the one corner/side) and then added some paint splatters in yellow. After I stamped on a sentiment and then added my colored die cut piece, along with a touch of jewels. Easy peasy, right?!...

Well, that's all for me today.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great week and see you soon! :) 

1 comment:

  1. This is so STUNNING. I adore that you sent this to me... LOVE.LOVE.LOVE. this!

    ReplyDelete