Friday, July 15, 2022

Enjoy the little things

Hi y'all! 
Happy Friday! Hope all is well?! :)

I'm swinging in today to share a simple card with you. No challenges or DT work, a 'just for fun' card. So without further ado, here's what I came up with...


Simple, right?!...I splurged a little on My Favorite Things Flower Bouquet card kit back a few months or so, seeing all the inspiration that was being used with it, I just couldn't pass it up! And as you can see, I'm just now getting around to actually playing with it. lol 

I kept things nice and easy for the stenciling. Perhaps I should have added a center in the big flower?...But, it's all for fun, right?! :) After stenciling I added a light touch of paint splatters and then stamped on the sentiment. Lastly, I added a small sprinkle of jewels. Easy peasy, right?!...

Well, that's all for me.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your Friday and weekend! See you soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment