Thursday, July 21, 2022

Seasons come & go

Hi y'all! 
Happy Thursday, almost Friday! :) 

I'm swinging in today to share a card I made just for fun. I'm still trying to use things that are in my 'never been used/new to me' pile. Which I've come to the realization that my pile is never ending and probably always will be that way, but at least trying to use things. (lol) 

Anyhow, here's my card...


As you can see, I pulled out my colored pencils again. I go through phases of using them but when I do, I sure do love them. :) I wanted the flowers to be the 'star' of the card so I chose to stamp things in white ink, then colored only the flowers and added some white to the inside of the leaves. It works, right?!...To finish things off, I added some white paint splatters, a touch of enamel dots and a sentiment with a little bit of burlap twine. Simple, right?!...

Well, that's all for me today.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day and see you soon! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment