Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

Hi y'all! 
Hope all is well?! :) 


Today, I'm joining the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge #23 as a guest! Yay!! :) 



Without further ado, here is my card...


I had some fun mixing and mixing a number of different companies. I did keep things relatively simple, as usual. ;) Overall, just some die cutting and layering with a simple stamping of the sentiment. Easy peasy, right?!...

Well, that's all for me. Be sure to swing on over to the CCCC#23 to see all the guests, projects, and to join in on the fun! Hope to see you there! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day and see you soon! 

3 comments:

  1. So FRESH and CLEAN and so LOVELY! The knit design, IM in total LOVE. My mom knits almost every single day, and (so lucky) I have a few blankets that she has made me over the years. Knitting is so VERY special to my heart.
    Perfect amount of glitz and gold glam!!!!
    Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY Shelly! We're so happy that you joined us for the fun. This is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the knit design on the mug! So sweet.

    ReplyDelete