Friday, November 3, 2023

Coffee Lover's Fall/Winter Blog Hop!

Hi y'all! 
Hope all is well?! :) 


Today, is a fun day! It's the start of the Coffee Lover's Fall/Winter Blog Hop!! Woohoo! If you know these hops, you know how much fun and inspirational they are! :) Without further ado, here is my card...


I used Super Sponsor A Jillian Vance Design...I used many different sets of theirs (new and old) and just had fun mixing and matching things. I've been seeing so many coffee cups filled with goodies and that was my inspiration for this card...fill the cup with some wintery goodies! :)


Well, that's all for me. Be sure to check out the Coffee Lover's Fall/Winter Blog Hop for TONS of inspiration! ;) 

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day and see you soon! 

AJVD products used: Fresh Cut Pine die set, Hug in a Mug die set, Holly and Swirls die set, Merry Mistletoe die set, Classic Candle die set, Mini Headline Type & Numbers die set. *Note: There were a few other sets I used but sadly they are on the older side and no longer in the AJVD store. 

9 comments: