Monday, November 6, 2023

Fall/Winter Coffee Lover's Blog Hop-Be Merry

Hi y'all! 
Happy Monday, hope your week is starting off right?!...I've been hopping along with the Fall/Winter Coffee Lover's Blog Hop and having so much fun! 


Seeing all the amazing inspiration, I managed to whip up another card! Without further ado, here is my card...


A little bit about this card, everything on it and even the background I already had made, besides the letters. You see, I have a couple containers where I put die cut pieces, colored pieces, etc. in and well, I decided since I haven't really used anything out of them in quite some time, I'd dig in to see what I would find. So glad I did! Super quick and easy and even used up some of the pieces I had sitting...again, for quite some time. (lol) 


That's all for me. Be sure to check out the Fall/Winter Coffee Lover's Blog Hop for fun and inspiration! :) Happy Hopping!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a wonderful week! 

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! I love that pretty background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fabulous card. The letters and background grabbed my eye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Shelly--we should switch scrap containers! I love to rummage through mine and find bits and bobs to make a "new" card! LOVE your bright red mug!

    ReplyDelete