Wednesday, December 13, 2023

National Cocoa Day!

Hi y'all! 
Happy Wednesday and Happy National Cocoa Day! 


On the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog we're having a little fun for National Cocoa Day...feel free to swing on over to the CLC blog and see all the projects! :) 

I'm sharing a simple card using some Echo Park Paper Co. and Pretty Pink Posh goodies. Without further ado, here is my card...


I started with using a piece of vellum paper and stenciling on a single cup, then added some marshmallows with a white paint pen. I added a sentiment in white ink, which after doing so, thought I probably should have white heat embossed it. But, I didn't do so because I'm not always sure about heat embossing on vellum, sometimes it works for me and sometimes it doesn't. (Not sure why?...) To put a final touch on things, I used some burlap twine to add a bow. Simple, right?!...


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a wonderful day and see you soon!



21 comments:

  1. Wonderful use of vellum & stencil. Have a similar cup stencil from Simon Says Stamp thast I tried out yesterday. I put the cup handle up against the edge of the cup.
    Melissa
    "SunshineHoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sentiment is perfect for today! Love that sweet mug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very simple and so sweet. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a simply sweet design! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. An elegant & beautiful Hot Cocoa card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous CAS card, just all you need, looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this CAS card! The white sentiment on the vellum is so soft and subtle.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simple but so pretty. Really elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the cocoa card you created! Adorable stenciled cup and great sentiment! The marshmallows are a fun touch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful. The sentiment is so soft against the red of the cup. Just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh such a lovely clean card! I'd have gotten cocoa smears on it! your card is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute card!!! I agree I love Hot Cocoa.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey there teamie!!! Loving your white on cream, kraft & red sweetness! Your CAS cards are always amazing! So glad that you are on my Christmas card list, more importantly, I am on yours. Your card is a gift each year! Thank you so much, -Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the soft look with the pop of red! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete