Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Noel

Hi y'all! 
Happy Tuesday! 



Today, I'm up on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog sharing some cards using some Erin Lee Creative goodies! We are having some fun on the CLC blog with 'We Run on Coffee and Christmas Cheer' a feature running from Dec.1 to Dec.12. You'll wanna be sure to check out the CLC blog for all the fun and details. Check out the sponsors!...



Without further ado, here are my cards...I couldn't decide which I liked better, so I'm showing both! :)



I did some simple stenciling with Erin Lee Creative's Whimsy Christmas Tree stencil and then used Erin Lee Creative's Coffee Heart die on the stenciled panel. I layered the die cutting three times, to give it a little more of a 'pop' from the stenciled background. To finish things off, I used Erin Lee Creative's Joy to the World die set for the 'noel'. Fun, right?!...Which one do you prefer?!...

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a wonderful day and see you soon! 

*Note: For each card I did the same thing, just different colors and a touch of paint splatters on the blue one. 

1 comment: