Happy Tuesday!
Today, I'm sharing another card using the new release goodies from Not 2 Shabby! I'm having so much fun with this release...I just can't get over how amazing it is! I'm sure you'll love everything, too! If you missed the last few posts, you can check them out HERE, HERE, and HERE. And here's my card for today...
Simple. Sometimes that's all we need, right?!...
I just used a couple dies and ephemera, along with a stamp to bring this card together! Isn't that little mouse CUTE?!...And with coffee beans?!...I paired him with some marshmallows because why not (lol). Then topped things off with a sentiment and sparkling enamel dots. Easy peasy, right?!...
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a wonderful day!
Have a wonderful day!
Products used: Denim & Coffee bundle (Denim & Coffee ephemera, Denim & Coffee sparkling enamel dots, Teresa's Brew-ti-ful stamp), Ultimate Sentiments Universal die.
*Note: Above are affiliate links at no extra cost to you. When you use my link(s) it helps me out a bit and I would appreciate it so much!! Thank you in advance!!


No comments:
Post a Comment