Monday, August 4, 2014

I'm a Poppy girl!

Hey y'all! Happy Monday! I am officially a Poppy girl over at Poppy Sketches!!! :)

I couldn't be anymore excited! When Laura asked if I wanted to be a Poppy girl, I seriously had to reread her email a few times, to be sure I was reading things correctly! lol You ever have one of those moments, like this is way too good to be true, yet it is true?!...Let's hope, I'm not only one who thinks this way! ;) So, a BIG 'THANK YOU', to Laura!!! I am honored to be a Poppy girl! :)

And now for our challenge!...



Ooooh, yes! I had some fun with this card! And look!...I actually, did some coloring! lol ;) It's been a little while since I've done any coloring. I was somewhat hesitant about it, but who could resist coloring in that little girl?! ;) I just used colored pencils and kept things 'light'. I did use some very faint colors on her legs, and hopefully you can see that some?...

Be sure to swing on over to Poppy Sketches and see all the Poppy girl creations! :) And I hope you'll join us for our challenge, too?!! ;) Our sponsor for this challenge is Starving Artistamps and that little girl above I used, is just one of their many stamps!

Thank you for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!

11 comments:

  1. Congrats Shelly :) ur creations are terrific always !

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my word how cute.. totally love that little image..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayness!!!! Congrats, Miss Lady!! So LURVE your card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on being a Poppy girl! Your card is adorable!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!!!! Congrats Shelly!
    What a fun card, love that girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, Shelly!!! How wonderful that you're on the DT at Poppy Sketches! Thrilled for you. Well done and well deserved. I'll be popping over there in a minute, especially after seeing your sweet card. Hope to have time to play along too! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your little witch is so cute! I am looking forward to creating with you. I love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the coloring on her. so thrilled to be on the team with you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my! How cute is she?! So happy to be on a team with you, and a new follower as well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How awesome!!! Big Congrats!!! Sweet card and i can't wait to see all your Poppy Sketch cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah! Congrats on the new team! Your card is super cute--she is adorable. Your coloring looks great. I like the light coloring!

    ReplyDelete