Saturday, August 9, 2014

You're so bowtiful

Hey y'all! Happy Saturday! I've been a little MIA, and I apologize for that. Having family visit for the week was very exciting and fun, yet exhausting! And to to top things off I had to get up at 2:00am this morning, to take them back to the airport! Needless to say, I am extremely tired! How I'm even doing a blog post, I do not know! ;)


Okay, now on to my card. I'm playing along with Virginia's View Challenge and it's all about shaped cards! I had to do some serious playing around and thinking...and this is what I managed to come up with!


For my overall shape of my card, I used Lawn Fawn's die. Then I stamped on some light blue stripes, using an older PTI set. And added my sentiment with bow by Waffle Flower Stamps. Not too hard, right?... ;)

Thanks for swinging on by and I'll be back soon!
Enjoy your day!

14 comments:

  1. This is so cool Shelly!! Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this, Shelly!!! Beautiful stripes and a perfectly pink bow tie. Awesome. Then this shape blew me away! I think you've got a winner with this card. Really do love this. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super clever design! Love how you used a die! The bow is adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Innovative as all get out, Shelly! You rock!! I think there is a bow tie challenge and a stripe challenge going on. Hold on a sec and I'll see if they have expired. Hmm, you missed the bow tie at Curtain Call, but the stripes challenge at CASology is still going on for today! It's perfect for that, too!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and your VERY creative mind, Shelly! I love the LF partial speech bubble die and the little bow is simply darling! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View Shape Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally awesome shape and love that little bow.. LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome shaped card!!! I love the colors!! Its a very stunning card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card, Shelly. I love the shape of your card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, that is brilliant, Shelly! I've never seen a speech bubble shaped card, but it is super cool. The colors are very pretty! I hope you get some sleep....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super unique and super cool !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this, what a fun shape. The thing stripes are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have to agree with Virginia Lu...this IS the best shaped card. So Clean, Simple and completely clever.

    ReplyDelete