Friday, August 15, 2014

SRM Challenge reminder

Hey y'all! So this is post number two of the day! If your looking for my Waffle Flower post, please scroll down. 

Okay. So, this is just a quick reminder that there's still plenty of time to play with us at The SRM Challenge! I went with the whole 'back to school' theme, again. It's fitting, especially since my kids start on Monday! ;)

So, here's my card!


Keeping things fairly simple. I used Lawn Fawn's die again (really, lovin that die!) and paired it with a stamp from the Alley Way stamp set (which hasn't seen much use, if any at all) and some stickers.

Be sure to swing on over to The SRM Challenge and see all the DT creations! Hope to see you there! :)

Thanks again, for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!

SRM Supplies Used:

SRM Stickers-Live Life #49003 School
SRM Stcikers-Express Yourself #42020 School

6 comments:

  1. This is a cool card! Love the design and message!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those little images are too fun.. such a fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple but packs a punch!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOOOOOOODNESS! This is the cutest school themed card! I LOVE that tag with the world image! LOVE LOVE LOVE this card, Shelly!


    THANKS so much for leaving love for me on the BRI blog (and on my blog)! You made my day <3 HUGS!

    ReplyDelete