Monday, September 8, 2014

smile

Hey y'all! Hope all is well?!...Just a short post. I'm swinging on in today, to share a card I made for the current Lawnscaping Challenge.



So, here's my card!


Keeping this nice and CAS. I added a hint of brown ink for some 'steam'. Then stamped on my coffee mug and smiley face. Which I added a little 'moss' color, around the edges of the mug and a 'brown' inside the mug for the 'coffee'. Lastly, added my 'smile'. Simple, yeah?!...

Thanks for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!

11 comments:

  1. i LOVE this!! it's CAS cuteness!! that coffee cup with the tiny cloud of color at the top...GENIUS! LOVE! and that coffee cup is seriously adorable!! totally made me smile! thanks for playing along with us at the Lawnscaping Challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww this does make me smile.. so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelly, this is THE cutest little coffee card I have seen in a very long time!!! LOVE the simplicity! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! The little bit of inking is just right!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SOOO CUTE! I love this card. For reals.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shelly, this is just TOO cute!!! :) Love it! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
    My Blog: Stamp Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  7. How sweet can you get? perfect CAS!
    Love it Shelly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, so cute, Shelly! I especially love the "steam"!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet and simple! Perfect card! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ok ok ok, Listen to me, THIS IS DELICIOUS!!! I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!!! favorite card 2014 (so far) from you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. CLEAN
    SIMPLE
    CUTE and
    I love this Shelly.. :)

    ReplyDelete