Monday, June 1, 2020

Hello

Hi y'all!
Happy Monday, hope your week is off to a good start!


Today, starts a new challenge at Paper Smooches!! This time it's all about flowers...so sweet, right?! :)



I started my card by stamping on a couple roses and then did some coloring with markers. After, I used the hello love die and did simple cutting to leave me with just the 'hello' part. I also layered the hello a total of five times, four layers of white cardstock and the final layer with a blue glitter cardstock. To finish things off, a touch of enamel dots. Simple, yeah?!...

Don't forget to swing on over to the Paper Smooches Challenge to see all the DT cards and to join in on the fun!! :) Hope to see you there!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great week and see you soon!

PS products:
So Lovely stamp set
Hello Love die



No comments:

Post a Comment