Monday, June 15, 2020

Thank you so much

Hi y'all! 
Happy Monday, hope your week is starting off right?!...


Today, is another new challenge at Paper Smooches! :)



I started by stamping on the cactus and then doing some coloring with colored pencils. Pretty simple, right?!...Once done with my coloring, I simply added some patterned paper to my base card (which I used the 'kraft/tan' side of the paper) and then layered my cactus with one another and added another piece of patterned paper in the mix of it all. To finish things off, I added a sweet sentiment and then a touch of enamel dots. Fun, yeah?!...

Don't forget to swing by the Paper Smooches blog to see all the DT projects and to join in on the fun!! :) Hope to see you there!! 

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great week and see you soon! 







1 comment:

  1. Your trio of cacti are delightfully cheerful! Those little smiles...ACK! LOVE!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete