Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Blue pomegranates?!?...

 Hi y'all! 

Hope all is well?!...Things are good here. :) I've been a little quiet on my blog, besides posting for DT things...it's not that I haven't been creating but I'm trying to get back on schedule of things, now that my kids started school back up. I still homeschool them as before, it's just trying to work out a plan for all my kiddos and still give myself time for blogging, etc. ;) 

Anyhow. I'm sharing a card I made for the current Altenew Inspiration Challenge.

I was inspired by many things, one being in the garden, the other being the colors and even by the sketch. So I tried to mix in a few different things for my card. ;) 

Have you ever heard of or seen blue pomegranates?!...Well, me neither. lol But I thought why not?... ;) 

Pretty straight forward, right?!...I did some easy watercoloring with the image and then used the matching die with it, once things were dried. After, I added some paint splatters onto my card base and then stamped on 'thank you' towards the bottom corner. Once done, I added my watercolored image and then topped things off with some enamel dots. Easy peasy, yeah?!...

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day and see you soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment