Saturday, August 15, 2020

Paper Smooches Challenge...Anything Goes!

Hi y'all! 
Hope all is well?!...


Today, starts a new Paper Smooches Challenge! It is also my last post as a design team member...thank you Kim and Savannah for having me!! I had a blast!! :) 

For this challenge, it's anything goes! Fun, right?!...


Once again keeping things simple, I used the Geo Frame dies and did some ink blending with the main frames. After, I used the leaves and blooms in the die set with a few different colored cardstock and a little bit of white glittered cardstock. I just layered things to slightly 'peek out' from one another and to give a little more depth. Before actually adhering anything down, I stamped on the sentiment using black ink. For a finishing touch, I added a piece of burlap twine. Simple, yeah?!...

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Be sure to swing on over to the Paper Smooches blog to see all the design team creations and to join in on the fun!! :)

Have a great day!
See you soon! 

Geo Frame dies 
So Lovely stamp set

No comments:

Post a Comment