Tuesday, August 11, 2020

You light me up

 Hi y'all! 

Happy Tuesday, hope your week is starting off good?! :)

I'm swinging in to share a card I made for the current Pinkfresh Studio Challenge

I decided to use colored pencils to color my image with. I chose some shades of blue, pink/red, and grey. I was going to color the whole image with just using the blues and pinks/reds. But then after coloring part of the image I thought grey would be nice and make the blue and pink/red 'pop' more...I could be wrong but I went with it?....I used the matching die with the image once I was done and before adding it to my card, I used an embossing folder for my background. To finish things off, I added a touch of enamel dots and a little sentiment. SImple, yeah?!...

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day and see you soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment