Sunday, July 25, 2021

I think you're amazing

Hi y'all! 

Hope you're enjoying your Sunday! :) I'm taking it easy today and relaxing...maybe even a little crafting. ;) 

I'm swinging in to share a card I made for the current Unity 'show & tell' Facebook challenge. In all honesty, I was actually just in the mood to do some coloring and used a Unity stamp set. After thinking about the challenge because I haven't played in quite some time, to my surprise it was all about florals. If that wasn't good timing I don't know what is! lol ;) 

I did not color this in one day...more like 3! lol I enjoy coloring and I think because it is soothing to me, I tend to just take my sweet ol' time with things. After my coloring was done, I added a mix of splatters in brown watercolors and then stamped on the sentiment. Pretty simple, right?!...

Well, that's all for me today.

Thanks so much for stopping by and enjoy your day! :)

3 comments:

  1. I am a slow colorer too, Shelly! This came out so pretty and I had to come by and tell you so! Try to stay cool in this dreadful heat! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are back to creating -- this is a stunning floral card!

    ReplyDelete