Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Mini slimline

Hi y'all! 
Hope all is well?!...Boy, oh boy, it's been a little while since I've posted anything. lol I thought summer would give me a lot of extra time to craft! While I've had time, it seems to get filled with family and outings. I'm not complaining at all because family time is always good. :) Just my crafty time will have to be a little bit 'here and there', at least until school starts back up for my kids. ;) 

Today, I'm sharing a card I made for the current Taylored Expressions challenge on Facebook (#TEMakerChallenge) and thought I'd share it here too. 


I kept things simple and did some coloring with colored pencils. After, I added a few paint splatters in a deep pink color. To finish things off, I added a 'hello' which I layered a few times in white cardstock and then added a gold glitter cardstock on the final layer. Then a touch of clear drops. Easy, right?!...

Well, that's all for me. 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your week and see you soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment