Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge Guest-2nd post

Hi y'all! 
Hope all is well?! :)

I'm back sharing another card, as a guest, for the current Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge...we're still all about hearts! 


Without further ado, here is my card...


I pulled out some oldies but goodies from Paper Smooches and kept things simple. A little stamping, coloring, and die cutting. It doesn't get easier than that, right?!...To finish my card off, I added a touch of 'snow' with a white paint pen. Cute, right?...

To see all the other cards, be sure to swing on over to the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge! :) 



Also, if you play along you have a chance at winning 3 items from LTTS Doodles , they're the sponsor for this challenge. How fun is that?! :) 

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see you soon! 

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely sweet Shelly! Thanks so much for guesting with us this month!

    ReplyDelete