Sunday, February 19, 2023

XOXO

Hi y'all! 
Happy Sunday, hope you're enjoying your day?! :)

I've been working in the yard, but finally called it good (enough). (lol) Now, it's on to relaxing and crafting some. :) With that being said, I'm sharing a card for the current Altenew Inspiration Challenge


Such a pretty photo and colors, right?!...


The inspiration for my card came from the colors in the photo. I tried to reflect that into the blooms. I colored things with Copic markers and then simply added some paint splatters to the background. After, I stamped on 'XOXO' and added a touch of enamel dots. Easy peasy, right?!...



Well, that's all for me. 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see you soon! :) 


1 comment:

  1. Shelly! Congrats on your Altenew win! Happy shopping and looking forward to seeing your guest spot!

    ReplyDelete