Monday, June 27, 2016

Happy news!!

Hey y'all! Happy, happy, Monday! :) 
Yes, it's Monday and I said 'happy' twice! lol But it is a really double happy day for me! 

Have y'all seen the announcement on the SRM Stickers blog?!...
I'm beyond thrilled to say...I will be joining the SRM Stickers Design Team!! Yay! :) Thank you sooo much, Susan, for having me!! 

I was on the SRM Stickers Design Team in the past and truly enjoyed it! So I'm excited to be returning and can't wait to share all my projects with you! As many of you may know, my style is usually clean and simple. Though, sometimes I like to change things up a bit. After all, I have to keep y'all on your toes right?! ;) 

To give y'all a little peek at what's more to come...I made a card to share with you today. 




Be sure to swing on over to the SRM Stickers blog to see the Design Team announcement...and while your there, I'd truly love it if you'd leave some love as well. :) 

Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Enjoy your day and see you soon! 





14 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the happy news :) and I wish you a beautiful Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card!! And BIG congrats on the DT!! I look forward to seeing your designs using their stickers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for you, such wonderful news! Love your fun CAS design, no wonder they asked you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Shelly! You are the perfect fit for it! SRM rocks! Love this CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a lovely card!
    I am really looking forward to working with you on the SRM Stickers Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!! Happy for you!!! I love this card :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card! Can't wait to work with you and see more of your SRM creations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, Shelly - happy news indeed! Love your card and look forward to seeing more from you and this fun company!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!! Congrats my friend!! :) What a stunning card..so cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Shelly! So happy to be on the team with you :) Love the card you shared today.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations, Shelly! Very exciting news! They are lucky to have you! I love your card...very CAS and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations, Shelly! How exciting! Totally loving those stacked sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  13. sweet flower and lovely sentiment too
    lucky you to be return to the old DT member
    you have sooo many adorable DT member job
    how many is it sweety
    hope you still have time to making cards and visiting friends blog hehehe
    is ok I know as DT member to be commenting is my job too sometimes I am exhausting to commenting challenge with so many participant
    enjoy your time with kids sweety and see you around maybe

    ReplyDelete