Monday, June 20, 2016

Snail mail

Hey y'all!
Hope your week is off to a great start?!!...

I'm trying to keep somewhat of a schedule but it's really not working well. lol Especially, with my kids home all day. ;) I think my posts and blog commenting will be a little over the place...though, know I'm still around. Just extra busy.

Anyhow, I'm just swinging in today to share a 'just for fun' card. I'm still trying to play around with all the goodies I have yet to ink up. ;)


For my card I used Waffle Flower Crafts new Snail Mail stamp set with the matching dies. I kept things very simple. Just did some coloring, added a touch of patterned paper, and put it all together. Nice and easy, right?!...

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see you soon!

4 comments:

  1. Adorable snail!! :) It's hard when you've got little ones to hurdle!! LOL!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! I love the little bit of green at the bottom!!!

    ReplyDelete