Thursday, June 2, 2016

Little Tangles Challenge

Hey y'all! Happy Thursday, almost Friday! :)
Hope all is well?!...

Today we have a brand new challenge at Little Tangles and this time it's all about embossing! Fun, right?!...



Here are my cards. Yes, cards. :)



I decided I would keep things nice and clean. I did some simple stamping and coloring. Then embossed my sentiment in gold. To finish things off, I added some clear sequins and twine. Easy peasy, yeah?!...

Sooo, after making this card and looking back at past Neat & Tangled posts, photos, etc. I realized that my card was very similar to Daria's card, here. I know there are differences but I just thought I pretty much did a CASE of her card. Though, I still wanted to share it but give her the credit. ;)

After I did a 'take 2'...Which I used the same exact stamp set, though just changed things up a tad bit.


Be sure to swing on over to Little Tangles and see all the DT projects! While there, I hope you'll join us!! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!

Neat & Tangled products used:

So Good To See You stamp set
Crystal Clear sequin mix


5 comments:

  1. Wow!! Such gorgeous creations Shelly!! Love the gold sentiments!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are pretty, infused with YOUR special CAS, lovely touches! The gold sentiments...oh myyyyy!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow!! Love the two versions! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete