Wednesday, June 8, 2016

You've got this

Hey y'all! Happy Wednesday!
Hope all is well?!... :)

Just a short and sweet post for today.
I'm swinging on in to share a card for the current CAS-ual Fridays challenge!




I used the Mon Ami set for my flowers, along with the matching die. I stamped my sentiment (which is from the Dream Then Do set) in the middle of my card and then arranged the flowers how I wanted them. Nice and easy, yeah?!...

Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Enjoy your day and see you soon! :) 

10 comments:

  1. So stunning Shelly!! Love the colors of your flowers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Pops of color Shelly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is gorgeous! That purple pops off the page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the way you colored these flowers.. gorgeous card

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful. I love the purple flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how those flowers kind of travel down the page as well as the coloring on them. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. adorable coloring Shelly
    always love purple color
    and your card is adorable
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete