Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Crafty friend

Hi y'all! 
Happy Tuesday, hope your week is going well?! :)


I'm stopping in today to share a card I made for the current Altenew Inspiration Challenge


I was inspired pretty much by everything! (lol) The colors are so cheerful and who doesn't love flowers?!...So without further ado, here's my card...


Happy, right?!...
Everything on my card is from Altenew. I just went a somewhat easy route and did some die cutting and layering with the die cuts. Then used a piece of patterned paper and added paint splatters (again! lol) and stamped on a sentiment to make a little banner/strip. Lastly, I added a touch of enamel dots and sequins. Simple and fun, right?!...

Well, that's all for me.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day and see you soon! 



No comments:

Post a Comment