Thursday, January 13, 2022

Simply splendid

Hi y'all! 

Happy Thursday, almost Friday! :) 

I'm swinging in today to share a fun card I made for the current STAMPlorations January CAS Challenge

Without further ado, here is my card...

Fun, yeah?!...I started with stamping on the cakes by doing a little masking to give it a 'layered' cake. After I did some coloring with colored pencils, of course in a rainbow of colors. ;) To finish things off, a few splatters in black and then a die cut sentiment in white, which I layered a few times. Nice and easy, right?!...

Well, that's all for me.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day! :)

STAMPlorations supplies used:

Birthday Bash stamp set

Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle nesting dies

Simply Splendid phrase die

3 comments:

  1. How awesome is your rainbow colored image! Fabulous card - Thanks for joining in at STAMP CAS Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's a birthday cake! Great job of masking to make the multi-layer cake. Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations CAS.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey cutie! Love this. So creative and so clever. Thanks for joining our CAS Cards challenge at STAMPlorations.

    ReplyDelete