Thursday, January 6, 2022

You're a great friend...Happy New Year!!

Hi y'all!

It may not be Jan.1st but Happy New Year!! May this year brings you happiness, health, and love. :) 

I'm swinging in today to share a 'just for fun' card. I bought myself some new colored pencils with some Christmas money that I had, so I couldn't wait to play with those. And what better way than to ink up a set that I had for way too long, just sitting around, you know. ;)

Without further ado...

Sweet, yeah?!...I had some fun coloring this image, even though it took me a couple days. I actually have a couple more stamped out and I just need to color them. So you'll probably see at least one more of these. ;)  I did do a little hot foiling for the sentiment, though I haven't figured out how to always capture it when editing. ;) 

Well, that's all for me.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment