Friday, January 21, 2022

Happy birthday

Hi y'all! 

Happy FriYAY! :)

I'm sharing a quick and simple birthday card today.  If you remember the card I made last week or so (you can find it here) this may look familiar to you. I always stamp out at least two to three of the same things, especially when I know I'm coloring because sometimes I mess up. ;) But when things happen to go well and I end up with the extra or two, I'll try to use them in another way from before. 

Well, this time I decided to do some quick and simple ink blending over the stamped image. Can't get much easier than that, right?! ;) Once again added some paint splatters in black (which splatters seem to be my thing this year? or at least lately? lol) and then I did some hot foiling with the sentiment and added a touch of jewels. Simple, right?! 

Well, that's all for me.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day and see you soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment