Friday, October 31, 2014

Boo! Happy Halloween!

Hey y'all! Happy Friday and Happy Halloween!!! :)


Today, I have a couple ghostly cards to share with you! I saw the current Casology challenge and decided to give it a go! ;)


At first, I had one little ghost. Then thought, that little ghost needs a big ghost. So, then there were two.



So, what does one do when they have no ghost stamps?!...Some good thinking! lol (not sure if that's suppose be a joke or not?...ha!) Anyhow, I grabbed a punch I had and used it for the bottom of my ghosts. Then did some hand cutting for the shape. After I added a couple 'nailheads' (is that the name for those?...) for the eyes and hopefully, you can see around the eyes a hint of some shimmer?...To finish things off, I used some little Halloween stamps, and placed them on the ghosts. So, what do you think?!...

Thanks for stopping by!
Enjoy all the festivities today/tonight! :)
Boo!

17 comments:

  1. Shelly I adore your little hand-crafted ghost! Thanks for the inspiration... I needed one more card for tonight!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you are SO clever girl!! Love them both!! :) Have a great weekend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is genius, Shelly!! Your two adorable ghosts made me chuckle! You reminded me of what we used to do before there were dies and die-cutting machines, which made me chuckle again! Happy Halloween to you!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are super cute ghosts, Shelly!!! Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These rock Shelly. Love love. Soooooooooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These rock Shelly. Love love. Soooooooooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shelly oh dear...you are so clever to make the ghost like this soo sooo cute and sweet ghost card you made..Love it....if you maybe wanna see my Ghost card it is number 11 at CASology Gallery...happy weekend Shelly,hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now how cute are these?! Love them Shelly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this shaped card. So clean and simple! So glad you joined us at CASology this week! And thank you for all the nice comments you leave on my blog. I appreciate each and every one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, this IS what you do when you don't have any ghost stamps! Brilliant! I love the punched edges of your adorable ghosts...cool eyes, too! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very creative and very sweet! Love the fancy sheet-bottoms on this pair. Well done I'd say!! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my. CAS at its best. These are magnificent Shelly! LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WONDERFUL use of that border punch for the bottom of your handmade ghost! Very creative, Shelly!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think your ghost cards would work perfectly as place cards for Halloween themed party, too! Great use of border punch, Shelly! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology. May

    ReplyDelete