Thursday, October 9, 2014

get well soon

Hey y'all! Happy Thursday! I can't tell you how happy I am, that tomorrow is Friday! Nothing special going on, just a long crazy week and I'm ready for the weekend! ;)

So, today I'm sharing a card I made for the current Lawnscaping Challenge.


Here's my card.




With so many fun papers, how does one choose what to use?!...lol I chose to use a few different ones because I just couldn't seem to narrow it down to one! ;)

Just short and sweet, today. Thanks for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!

13 comments:

  1. Cool choice of pattern paper :) perfectly CAS !

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how cute.. I love how you added the DP..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! I love the pattern papers you used! Thanks so much for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card!! Love the CAS style!!
    Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping.
    xx Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've done an excellent job on your paper selection with the images!! SO CUTE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet sweet design Shelly!! Love those papers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you got 3 different patterns that are very "readable" onto such a tiny space! You are just the best at maximizing your real estate!! Great card : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really sweet card, Shelly! The mix of patterns is perfect here; not overdone and lots of lovely white space too! Love this little card. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card caught my eye over on the challenge. I love clean and simple design! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. *gasp* i LOVE the CAS of this card!!!!! those layered patterned papers are PERFECTION for the little get well card! wow!! this ROCKS! thanks so much for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how you layered your papers to make such a great focal point! Thanks so much for joining us at Lawnscaping! :)

    ReplyDelete