Monday, October 27, 2014

Hello there

Hey y'all! This is my second post of the day! If you're looking for my Merry Monday post, please scroll down. 

Today, is a brand new challenge at Poppy Sketches! Check it out. :)


So, here's my take.


I pretty much kept to the sketch. The only thing I really changed (just a tiny bit) was instead of having the top and bottom pieces of paper even, I chose to have the top piece of paper just 'peeking out'.

Be sure to swing on over to Poppy Sketches and see all the DT creations! Hope to see you there!

Thanks for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!

7 comments:

  1. This is very cute! I love the way you used the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh la la!! Gorgeous sparkle and LOVE the design Shelly! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great little flag, I like the angle of the sentiment on the paper that you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch!! Love the colors you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute Shelly, I love the little tab!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a CUTE take, Shelly! I love the banners and use of glitter paper! I am still working on the mail...sorry it's going to take a while! My bad!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally noticed the top panel peeking out! You are the best with the small details like that, Shelly!

    ReplyDelete