Sunday, October 26, 2014

My heart beats for you

Hey y'all! Happy Sunday! Hope all is well?!...

Today, is a brand new challenge at CAS on Sunday! And another fun one it is...we're all about 'one layer' cards this time! :)


Here's my card.


Nice and simple, yeah?...Hopefully, you can somewhat see the 'faint' background I did around the heart? (I used some distress ink and just lightly swirled it around) After doing my background, I stamped my 'heart note' on, making sure the 'heart' was over my background. Once done, I added my sentiment. Which I chose to run it downward, next to the note. So, what you think?!...

Be sure to swing on over to CAS on Sunday and see all the DT creations! And if you choose to join us, the winner for this challenge will be our Guest Designer for the next challenge!...How fun is that?!...Hope to see you there! :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!

4 comments:

  1. Wunnerful, wunnerful, wunnerful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Great graphic image, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Shelly, beautiful...red and black!
    Have a nice sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, so classy! The sentiment is perfectly placed.

    ReplyDelete