Friday, October 3, 2014

Trick or Treat!

Hey y'all! Happy Friday!!! :) Today is a new challenge at The SRM Challenge! And another fun one it is, perfect for Fall/Halloween...


So, here's my take!


I decided on making a Halloween card. Which normally, I don't make many of those, but I guess I'm in the spirit of things?! ;) This was really a fun card to make! I did some watercoloring, for a 'spooky' feel in the sky. Then after, did a little masking so I could stamp my moon on behind the sky. And to be honest, I was gonna leave my moon just 'basic' but added some twine because...I had a 'mishap'. While I did my masking and stamped my moon, I must have not pressed firmly enough on one side because ACK! it was not stamped all the way! After seeing that, I was ready to start all over again! But then...I thought maybe with some twine and if I angle my bat the right way, you wouldn't be able to tell...And well, I think it worked?! ;)

Be sure to swing on over to The SRM Challenge and see our Guest Designer and DT projects! They're sure to inspire! ;) Hope to see you there!

Thanks for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!

8 comments:

  1. Oh, wow... this is just so cool looking! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i totally love this.. the watercolor background is PERFECT.. great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Shelly!! Love your idea for the spooky clouds and how you've dressed up this winged guy!! I need to pop on over to the challenge and see what's going on! Thanks for sharing! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool card...I don't do many Halloween cards either...but you have just inspired me! Hope all is well and your feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that watercoloring, perfect backdrop and the twine is just the right touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cool! Love the watercoloured background! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ack, your watercoloring is PERFECT!! How spooky, but in at fresh and clean way (how do you do it?!?) Great cover-up too ... we were none the wiser!

    ReplyDelete