Monday, October 6, 2014

With love

Hey y'all! Happy Monday! :)

I hope everyone had a wonderful WCMD!?!...I made one card and that was it for me. Somehow how I manage to work through, burning up one minute to chills the next, to feeling weak. Needless to say, I've been under the weather. Guess it was only bound to make it's way down the line...my kids are better, but Mom is still isn't 100%. I'm  still going, though! ;)

Anyhow, I'm swinging on in to share a card I made for the current Virginia's View Challenge. And I'd say, it's right up my alley! (along with many others ;))


So, here's my card!


Oh, how I'm loving these little cards, lately! Something about them, just has me wanting to make more and more! ;) I kept things very 'clean' with a lot of white. I added an embossed background. Which I actually did by hand,by scoring lines in different directions. Then I used two different colors of an orange felt for my flowers. And added some light yellow/white twine, with my little tag and sentiment. Simple, yeah?!...

Thanks for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!

11 comments:

  1. Oh yeah! now that's CAS in its true sense :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww so totally sweet.. love the felt flower.. totally love this

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely sweet...hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shelly! Had to tell you how much I love your card.. it is CAS perfection and the felt flower is so sweet!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE those felt flowers Shelly! Gorgeous card! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful! I love the texture from the hand embossing and the felt. Perfectly CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this layout. All that white space! Swoon! And you hand-scored the lines. Love that, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooooh...so sweet. LOVE the white space.

    P/s: Hope you feel better soon! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete