Monday, October 13, 2014

Just a note

Hey y'all! Happy Monday! Today, is a new challenge at Poppy Sketches! And this time we have a fun 'pattern' for you to use! ;)


So, here's my card.


Yep. I chose to go with a slightly smaller card. And to keep things simple. I almost was in a panic, because I wasn't sure if I had anything that was a 'houndstooth' pattern! lol Seriously, how would one recreate a houndstooth pattern, if they didn't have something?!...Anyhow, lucky for me, I didn't have to worry! I found some in my box of scraps! ;) And while I was looking through my box scraps, I found a small piece of black polka dot paper. Which, thought that was meant be. So, along came my card with two pieces of scrap paper and two pieces of wood embellishments. Along, with a little bit of twine and a sweet little sentiment. So, what you think?!...

Be sure to swing on over to Poppy Sketches to see all the DT creations! And while you're there, I hope you'll join us?!!...Our sponsor this time is Gina K. Designs. Which those sweet wood embellishments are from. :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!



8 comments:

  1. so pretty.. love how you layered the veneer buttons.. love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card!! Love how your scraps help save the day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so you, Shelly! clean, elegant and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've scrolled through your blog and you are still my queen of CAS!!! Great work and hope your finally feeling better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a sweet design!! Love that heart button and thread! :) Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
    My Blog: Stamp Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! I really love the paper you chose and the layered wood pieces.

    ReplyDelete